Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bucket List

My friend Athena posted this on Facebook; I'm filling it out and posting it here. They called it a "bucket list," but some of these, like "cry yourself to sleep" or "get divorced" I wouldn't exactly put on a bucket list. Whatever. The ones I've done are marked with an "X".

Fired a gun
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school  (Yeah, I was a goodie two-shoes; I don't think I even did Senior Skip Day.)
Watched someone give birth
Watched someone dying X
Visited Canada X
Visited Hawaii (couldn't afford to when my friends went :()
Visited Europe X
Visited Las Vegas (unfortunately a recent Vegas trip was cancelled due to a loss in my friend's family)
Visited Asia
Visited Africa
Visited Florida X
Visited Mexico
Visited Australia (my parents went without me :(. But I can't fault my mom for taking her dream anniversary trip)
Seen the Grand Canyon in person
Flown in a helicopter
Served on a jury
Visited L.A.
Been to New York City X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Recently colored with pencils X (adult coloring books FTW!)
Sang karaoke X
Paid for a meal with coins only X (If fast food counts than I'm sure I have)
Made prank phone calls
Laughed so much you cried X
Caught Snowflake's on tongue X (arrgh at the misused apostrophe)
Had children
Had a pet X
Been skinny dipping
Repelled down a building/cliff
Been downhill skiing X
Been water skiing X
Been camping in a tent X
Driven a motorcycle
Jumped out of a PLANE
Gone to a drive-in movie X
Done something that could have killed you X (in Athena's words: "isn't driving a car something that could kill me?")
Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life (no regrets)
Rode an elephant
Rode a camel
Eaten just cookies or cake or ice cream for dinner X
Been on TV X (I think some of my band concerts were on local tv...)
Been in newspapers X (If honor roll lists or school papers count)
Stolen any traffic signs
Been in a car accident X
Stayed in Hospital (if they mean overnight, I have not thankfully)
Donated blood (I should...my mom does all the time despite a major fear of needles, so I have no excuse)
Payed a fine in the past 12 months X
Gotten a piercing X (only ears...)
Gotten a Tattoo
Driven a standard car X
Ever owned your dream car
Been Married
Been divorced
Fell in love X
Paid for a strangers meal
Driven over 100mph
Worked in a pub
Been scuba diving
Found a dead body
Lived on your own X
Swam with the Dolphins
Parasailing Snorkeling X
Flown over Volcanoes
Visited Alaska
Visited the Bahamas X
Visited Mount Rushmore
Visited Yellowstone

No comments:

Post a Comment