Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 20

I am thankful for technology, the Internet, and social media, for without them, you wouldn't be reading this, now would you, dear reader? :)

Yes, there are drawbacks to our technology-addicted society, but I'm also thankful for the positives that technology brings to my life and relationships.

Like the ability to blog, and to connect through social media with both old acquaintances and close friends and family. 

I'm thankful for the easy ability to connect online with people regardless of geographically proximity.

I'm thankful for relationships that have been nurtured in part by social media/technology, and that it puts me in closer touch with family in other states that I rarely get to see.

Thank you, interwebs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment