Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness Days 6 & 7, and a Little Venting

My knee is starting to bother me again. Don't know  what is going on, but this is after minor aches and pains for several months last year. Runner's knee perhaps? Though I'm not a runner. Pretty sure it' s nothing severe, and it went away on its own with stretching last year, so I'm hoping it will do the same again. 

That being said, I am thankful for my mostly sound body, and the things it can do. I'm thankful for being able to (attempt to) keep myself strong and fit in various  ways, like swimming, walking (but not running :P), yoga, and, currently, Zumba dance on Youtube. 

And to catch up to day 7, I am also thankful for my mind, and the many opportunities I've had to strengthen it: college and then graduate school, outside learning and reading... 

No comments:

Post a Comment