Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 4

I am thankful for my cats.

Right now I live with 3 of them. One of them like to stage a takeover of my pillow when I'm trying to sleep. This has been happening pretty regularly lately. He also, as the picture shows, loves shoes and slippers.



One likes to sit on the window ledge until he falls asleep and falls off.


The third one keeps to himself more but can be playful and demanding of attention when he wants it. Typical cat.



They're all pretty crazy, but I love them. I've also had the opportunity to work as a cat sitter for a local pet care company. I guess that makes me a crazy cat lady, but I'm cool with that. They're such comforting and loving creatures in their own cat way, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment